Benefits Compliance SuiteWrap Documents With State of the Art Technology and the Expertise of ThinkHR's Advisors
Failure to meet ERISA requirements and to have proper plan documentation can result in significant penalties. Don't put your company at risk.
Protect your company from the risks of non-compliance penalties:
Up to $147 per day, per plan
Failure-to-file penalties of up to $2,063 per day, per plan
IRS penalties of $25 per day up to $15,000 per year, per plan
The Benefits Compliance Suite makes it easy to create fully compliant Wrap and summary plan descriptions (SPD) with an easy to use wizard and unlimited on-demand support from ThinkHR’s team of live expert HR advisors.
The Benefits Compliance Suite Difference
The combination of innovative technology and unlimited on-demand support takes the guesswork and anxiety out of creating compliance documents for your business.
HR Advisor Support
Get the high quality human interaction you have come to expect from ThinkHR. Expert HR advisors will guide you through every step of creating compliance documents.
Centralized Document Storage and Updating
- Unlike most offerings, Benefits Compliance Suite provides one centralized location to create and store all documents and nondiscrimination testing
- Documents are stored for seven years
- System will automatically restate documents within 30 days of new legislation
Backed By National Law Firm
Polsinelli Law Firm ensures documents are in compliance.
Easy To Use
- The wizard interface creates documents within minutes versus the hours old processes and other providers take
- Includes online help and videos in every section
- Review and electronically sign documents
- Signed documents are stored online to ensure compliance
Ensure that eligibility and plan benefits and contributions do not discriminate in favor of key or highly compensated employees.
- Tests for POP and FSA (Section 125) and Section 105h
- Test confirmation document stored as PDF with other plan docs